Mercy Clinic - Webb City Schools Making care available where it's needed is a cornerstone of Mercy Clinic. That's why we are pleased to offer health care services to Webb City staff, students, and the general public.
621 N. Madison St. Webb City, MO 64870
(inside the main entrance of the high school)
The SBHC located in Webb City High School, next to the front office, offers the following services (but are not limited to):
* Physical Exams (General, Sport, Pre-Placement)
* When necessary, a prescription medication for the treatment of illness or other conditions
* Diagnosis and treatment of minor and acute illness or first aid for small injuries
* Laboratory services
* Assistance with chronic (on-going) illnesses.
* Students must have a completed form in order to be seen at the clinic.
* Parents will also need to provide up-to-date Medicaid or insurance information and all information will be treated with strict confidentiality.
**Prescriptions will be sent to a pharmacy of your choice. If a specialist is needed, we'll give you a referral for your continued care. No medications or medication samples will be kept at Mercy Clinic.**
** Feel free to contact us for any further information or questions you may have, 417-673-6015.*